Loud noise at work can damage your hearing. Long term exposure to noise can cause hearing loss, while exposure to vibration may cause harmful effects, such as finger vibration. Of the risks, it presents in the workplace. Assessment and noise control are now considered a key aspect of health and safety policy.
who should register for this course:
This Course is designed for responsible health and safety managers and staff responsible for the design and implementation of the workplace Assessment and monitoring program. This course is also suitable for staff responsible for conducting noise and vibration risk assessments, occupational health personnel who wish to gain a better understanding of the principles involved in the assessment and control of noise and Vibration and managers wishing to reduce the risk and responsibility of their organization through effective health risk management.
- Understand the role of noise and vibration measurement techniques.
- Understand The harmful effects of exposure to noise and vibration at work.
- Identify the main techniques used to measure the exposure of the worker to noise and vibration.
- Develop Strategies for exposure assessment surveys Noise and vibration and monitoring programs.
- Develop a Hearing Conservation Program.