Most frequent questions and answers
If you’re joining the healthcare maintenance field and want to stay connected to what you’re doing or try to upgrade your skills, this program is a perfect way to accomplish all of these goals.
- Teaches you the first aid skills for Initial Care Unit (ICU) safety
- Sharpen you to think and solved problems and gives a best recommendation in Initial Care Unit (ICU)
- Be aware of the dangers that found in Initial Care Unit (ICU)
- Adding information to handle terrible injuries Initial Care Unit (ICU)
- Reduce the effects of latex allergies.
- Helps to understands the principles of OSHA’s training.
- Gives you self-confidence, makes you aware of your duties and leads you to success
This program represents all individuals who wants to work or formerly work in an Initial Care Unit (ICU). After finishing this program, employers will realize that there must be safety at the workplace.
Issuing body is OSHAcademy a well know United States organization working since 1970.
To safe the immune system of workers, of those workers who are exposed to blood and dangerous infections. For complete detail, see Healthcare Wide Hazards:
- Provide Engineering and Work Practice Controls
- The best way to minimize or terminate the threat of Blood-borne pathogens is by engineering or job exercises. Engineering plays a crucial role in shielding employees from hazards by reducing or eliminating them.
Sensitively ill patients are more prone to injection. Because some hospitals are treating patients through a variety of conditions. Hospital that treats injections and others should also take steps to prevent the spread of germs and take precautionary measures. We need to help hospitals prevent all these mistakes and create a healthy environment. Patients and their families are members of our team, and we must be responsible for their safety and wellbeing.
- Hand Hygiene
- Isolation –
- Restraints -.
- Environmental cleaning –
Give us call/ WhatsApp or email to get current fee.
The course is planned to be delivered in 10 Hours class training around 2 days.
Yes- daily class duration will be 120 Minutes so it will take around 5 days to complete the course.