The OTHM Level 7 Diploma Project Management qualification is designed to meet with the requirements of senior managers accountable for projects and offer a comprehensive knowledge of the fundamental topics needed to manage company jobs within a complex and environment that is ever-changing.
This certification will build up a deeper knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project, programme and profile administration and facilitate the skills that are essential competences necessary to plan, monitor, control and deliver effective projects, programmes and portfolios.
For entry on the OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Project Management certification, learners must have:
• An honours level in associated subject or UK level 6 diploma or an equivalent qualification that is offshore
• Mature learners with administration experience (learners must seek the advice of the delivery centre regarding this experience ahead of registering for the programme)
• Learners must be 21 years or older at the start of the course
• English requirements: if your student is not from a bulk country that is english-speaking give proof of English language competency.
The OTHM Level 7 diplomas in the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) are at the amount that is same master’s degrees. However, they’re reduced (120 credits) and learners will have to proceed to the dissertation stage (60 credits) with university to achieve a masters being full.
The OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Project Management qualification consists of 5 mandatory devices for the combined total of 120 credits, 1200 hours qualification that is total (TQT) and 480 led Learning Hours (GLH) for the completed qualification.
• Planning, Controlling and Leading a Project (30 credits)
• Procurement Risk and Contract Management (30 credits)
• Advanced Project and Logistics Management (20 credits)
• Operations and Information Management for Project Managers (20 credits)
• Advanced Research Practices (20 credits)
Assessment and verification
All units in this certification are internally evaluated by the centre and externally verified by OTHM. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the accomplishment of all the specified learning results.
To accomplish a ‘pass’ for a product, learners must provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all of the results which are learning meet up with the standards specified by all assessment requirements. Judgement that the learners have actually successfully satisfied the assessment criteria is manufactured by the Assessor.
An review must certanly be provided by the Assessor trail showing how a judgement regarding the learners’ overall accomplishment happens to be attained.
Successful completion of the OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Project Management certification enables learners to progress into or within employment and/or carry on their research towards a master that is relevant programme with advanced standing at numerous universities in the UK and overseas.