Most frequent questions and answers
You are probably already helpful in for others that are keen to help them understand their responsibilities whether you are either a safety instructor or are preparing to become one. You would be able to:
- Build on your established abilities.
- Develop your skills for presentation.
- Increase your awareness of the advancement of safety training.
- Learn how to perform safety training efficiently.
- In your office, make a distinction.
- Build a resume that is more impressive.
This training programme is intended for safety trainers or any other persons in charge of ensuring that workers know how to operate in a safe way.
This initiative also helps people who are striving to fulfil their career objective of being a safety teacher. As a safety teacher, this curriculum helps you develop the important skills you would need for the career path.
Give us call/ WhatsApp or email to get current fee.
Yes for sure.
- In order to be approved as a professional safety trainer. employees should:
- Have understanding of the topic being taught and expertise;
- Pass a course called “Train-the-Trainer” and;
- Have their expertise and presentation abilities tested by a qualified individual.
The OSHACADEMY Train the trainer course is planned to be delivered in 36 Hours class training.
All modules are internally evaluated by the 2 hours multiple choice exam with 70% passing number are mandatory to get certified.
We are offering:
Train the trainer in Lahore
Train the trainer in Islamabad/Rawalpindi
Train the trainer in Abbottabad
Train the trainer in Karachi
Train the trainer in Hyderabad.
Opening Soon Train the trainer in Peshawar
Opening Soon Train the trainer in Multan
Education standards and services are the same in all locations