Get ISO Certification in Pakistan at affordable prices swiftly
ISO Certification Pakistan is seal of approval from a 3rd party and makes sure that a company is following or operating under the international recognized ISO management system. It helps companies to maintain credibility in the market and also develops confidence in potential clients. The satisfied customers buy products and services without any hesitations and obviously you will earn the maximum profit.
WHY ISO 9001 CERTIFICATION IN PAKISTAN?
ISO Certification offers multiple benefits to your stakeholders, customers and staff. By obtaining ISO 9001 certification in Pakistan you can get a competitive edge over their competitors. Some benefits of ISO certification are given below.
BENEFITS TO YOUR ORGANIZATIONS.
- Reduce cost and increase profitability with the help of ISO Certification Pakistan.
- Increase market shares, sales and revenue
- Proves your commitment towards providing quality ensured products to customers
- You can target your potential customer effectively and can obtain maximum benefits
- Maximum utilization of resources through proper resources management
- Maintaining the highest quality standard of products
- Can brand your business or product immediately
- Predefined standard operating procedure for the solutions of every problems
- Global and local acceptance and reorganization
- Defines roles and responsibility of management and employees
- Better documentation and management control
BENEFITS TO YOUR CUSTOMERS
- ISO certification Pakistan is proof that your company is offering consistent, reliable the best quality products and services to their customers.
- You can maintain a stronger and long term customer relation without any extra cost.
- Get a predefined proactive customer feedback
- Quick identification and resolving of issues of customers
BENEFITS TO YOUR STAFF
- Increases job security & satisfactions
- Get the opportunity to perform well in a friendly and challenging environment
- Clear about working, what to do and how and when to do
- Periodically Training enhances your capabilities
- Boosts morale and motivation
CSCP-global.com is a leading institute in the market that provides training and technical assistance to clear ISO Certification Pakistan. We are the certified ISO certification trainer in Lahore Pakistan. We have all resources and facilities that enable us to deliver the maximum level of knowledge and expertise. Our experienced and certified instructors train the management so that they can adopt all standard in the business operation. We work with them until they can register their companies as ISO Certified Company in Pakistan after meeting all statutory and regulatory requirements related to specific product or service.
WHY COMPANIES NEED CSCP-GLOBLA.COM TRAINING TO ACHIEVE THE ISO CERTIFICATION PAKISTAN?
- Accredited by Pakistan National Accreditation Council (PNAC) for ISO certification Pakistan
- Provide a comprehensive certification services in Pakistan
- Inspection & training and consultancy services
- Experienced lead auditors and technical experts
- Provide ISO certification support services all the time
- We are open, honest and fair all the time
- Affordable prices of ISO Certification Pakistan
- Guarantee of results
We offer ISO 9001 certification in Pakistan for small, medium or large size organizations. This certification is perfectly suitable for those organizations that are looking to increase and enhance business performance and productivity. This certification can be achieved by any business sector and size.
Our core values are simplicity, fair deal, professionalism, transparency and integrity. We believe on customer satisfaction and provide the best value of their investment. We offer consultancy and technical support for ISO Certification Pakistan at the fair price.
DID YOU KNOW?
Today customers give preference to buy those products and services that hold ISO 9001 logo in the marketing. They understand what is the meaning of ISO certification Pakistan? Some time they openly asked questions to the sale person about the quality standard of products and services. Get ISO Certification in Pakistan and standout your product in the crowds or shelves.
LOOK AT THE RESULTS OF DETAILED ANALYSIS.
A comprehensive research report shows that over a 10 year period, companies who had implemented the ISO 9001 system in their business process won confidence of customers. They gained a greater return on investment in short span of time against those who did not hold ISO Certification in Pakistan. They controlled waste and increased the productivity level by adopting international quality standard.
ISO 9001 KEY PRINCIPLES OF QUALITY CONTROL AND MANAGEMENT
- Customer focus
- Involvement of people
- Process approach
- System approach
- Continual improvement
- Fact based decision making
- Mutually beneficial supplier relationships
ISO CERTIFICATION PROCESS IN PAKISTAN- THE PROCESS TO OBTAIN ISO 9001 CERTIFICATION:
Initial application – Initial application is filled by the client accurately it is the first part of ISO Certification process in Pakistan.
Contact Review – Certification service agreement is finalized and signed by client
Submission of quotation of contract – quotation contract is submitted after the signed by the both parties.
Audit Stage 1 – This is document review stage. It is conducted to assess the organization’s willingness for the audit stage 2. The professional and certified auditor(s) assesses documented system as per the requirement of ISO 9001 certification. The overall procedure is conducted at site. A comprehensive audit report of stage 1 is prepared after fact findings. The client is required to take some corrective measures to resolve the issues that are pointed out in audit stage 1 so that audit stage 2 can be planned smoothly.
Audit Stage 2 – Now it is time to implement the quality management system. The auditor(s) visit the different places of site and execute an extensive review of records and observed working practices. Interviews are conducted of employees at all level of organization. Now at this stage audit finding are provided in the audit report of stage 2. In this report the observations, non conformances and opportunities for improvement (if any) are provided in details. It is responsibility of client to resolve the all non conformances points within the agreed or given time frame work. After resolving all the issues of audit stage 2 report final independent technical review of audit is conducted and certificate is issued to the client.
Surveillance Audits – The main purpose of this audit to ensure that the required process continue as per the lay down standards and procedure. The surveillance audit is conducted in minimum annually period and continues in 03 years cycle.
HOW MUCH TIME IS REQUIRED TO GET ISO 9001 CERTIFIED?
It depends to meet fulfill requirements and complexity of the situation. Normally 4 to 6 months are required to complete the ISO certification process in Pakistan.
HOW MUCH DOES A ISO 9001 CERTIFICATION PAKISTAN COST?
As far as the ISO 9001 certification fees in Pakistan is concerned it is vary from organization to organization. Obviously all business are not same in sectors, sizes, working condition, number of employees, complexity of situation and site. The certification firms give quotation of the ISO 9001 Certification Pakistan fees to their clients.
ISO certification fees in Pakistan may range from Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 400,000. The charge of consultancy services for certification if required may cost ranging from Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 200,000 depending upon the above cited factors.
CSCP-global.com offers ISO 9001 certification consultancy with all technical assistance at Rs. 100,000. If your staff is competent enough for carrying out all the requirements for the implementation of ISO 9001 certificate standard, you do not need any technical assistance and consultancy to get registered your company as a ISO 9001 registered company in Pakistan.