The aim of the OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management certification is to develop learners’ understanding of policy, administration theory and training in health insurance and care that is social. It gives learners with an possibility to engage with the challenges experts which can be facing solutions users and policy makers in their own country. It will offer knowledge that underpins the ability working as an effective manager within the care industry that is hospitals or social. It combines both theoretical and practical knowledge in the health insurance and care occupation that is social. The certification will establish and enhance knowledge and skills into the regions of leading modification, effective performance, preparing and accountability, development and group leadership. Learners should be able to work in many different roles within health care administration and management.
Effective completion for the Level 7 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management qualification enables learners to progress into or within employment and/or carry on their study towards a Master’s that is applicable programme advanced standing.
For entry on the OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management qualification, learners must have:
• An honours degree in related subject or UK level 6 diploma or an equivalent certification that is offshore
• Mature learners with management experience (learners must talk to the distribution centre regarding this experience prior to registering for the programme)
• Learner must certanly be 21 years old or older at the beginning of the program
• English requirements: If a learner isn’t from the bulk country that is english-speaking give proof of English language competency.
The OTHM degree 7 diplomas in the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) are in the level that is exact same master’s levels. Nevertheless, they truly are faster (120 credits) and learners will need to go to the dissertation phase (60 credits) with college to produce a masters which can be complete.
The OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management qualification is composed of 6 mandatory units for the combined total of 120 credits, 1200 hours qualification that is total (TQT) and 600 Guided Learning Hours (GLH) for the finished qualification.
• Health and Social Care Leadership (20 credits)
• Managing People in Health and Social Care (20 credits)
• handling Finance in Health and Social Care (20 credits)
• Health and Social Care methods and Policies (20 credits)
• Leading Change in Health and Social Care (20 credits)
• Research Methods for Healthcare Professionals (20 credits)
Assessment and verification
All units through this certification are internally assessed by the centre and externally verified by OTHM. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the accomplishment of all the specified learning results.
To quickly attain a ‘pass’ for the product, learners must make provision for evidence to demonstrate they’ve satisfied all the outcomes being learning meet the requirements specified by all evaluation requirements. Judgement that the learners have actually successfully satisfied the assessment criteria is manufactured by the Assessor.
An audit ought to be given by the Assessor path showing how the judgement for the learners’ general accomplishment happens to be reached.
Reaching the OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management qualification enables learners to progress into or within work and/or carry on their further study. As this qualification is authorized and managed by Ofqual (Office associated with the skills and Examinations legislation), learners meet the criteria to advance to Master’s programmes being top-up numerous universities within the UK and overseas with advanced standing.