The objective of the OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Human Resource Management qualification would be to offer learners with all the abilities and understanding in human resource management (HRM) that align with good strategic decision generating to maintain organisations advantage that is’ competitive.
Learners acquire knowledge via an approach that is integrated of in individual resource management and practice making use of real-time tasks. Effective conclusion with this qualification will build up learners’ strategic resource that is peoples and leadership skills and their ability to pay attention to what’s needed of implementing an organisation’s strategy.
The Level 7 Diploma in Human Resource Management qualification allows learners to progress into or within work and/or working toward a Master’s that is relevant programme advanced standing.
For entry onto the OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Human Resource Management qualification, learners must have:
• An honours degree in related subject or UK level 6 diploma or an comparable qualification that is offshore
• Mature learners with management experience (learners must seek the advice of the delivery centre regarding this experience ahead of registering for the programme)
• Learners must certanly be 21 years old or older at the beginning of the course
• English requirements: If a learner just isn’t from the majority nation that is english-speaking give proof of English language competency.
The OTHM degree 7 diplomas in the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) are at the particular level that is same master’s degrees. But these are typically faster (120 credits) and learners will have to go to the dissertation stage (60 credits) with college to accomplish a masters being complete.
The OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Human Resource Management qualification consists of 6 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits, 1200 hours qualification that is total (TQT) and 600 Guided Learning Hours (GLH) for the completed qualification.
• Strategic Human Resource Management (20 credits)
• Engagement of workers and Organisational Learning (20 credits)
• Leadership Development and Performance Management (20 credits)
• Global Resourcing, Talent and Reward Management (20 credits)
• Managing Employment Relations and Employment Law (20 credits)
• Business Research Methods (20 credits)
Assessment and verification
All devices in this qualification are internally evaluated by the centre and externally confirmed by OTHM. The qualifications are criterion referenced, in line with the achievement of all of the specified learning outcomes.
To accomplish a ‘pass’ for the product, learners must make provision for proof to show they’ve satisfied all of the results which are learning meet up with the requirements specified by all evaluation requirements. Judgement that the learners have actually successfully satisfied the assessment criteria is created by the Assessor.
An review ought to be given by the Assessor path showing how a judgement associated with the learners’ general achievement was attained.
The OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Human Resource Management certification enables learners to succeed into or within work and/or continue their further research. As this certification is managed and authorized by Ofqual (Office associated with the Qualifications and Examinations legislation), learners meet the criteria to progress to Master’s top-up at numerous universities in the UK and overseas with advanced level standing.