The aim of the OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Marketing certification would be to offer learners aided by the abilities and understanding in marketing & branding that align with good strategic decision creating to maintain organisations advantage that is’ competitive.
Learners acquire knowledge through an built-in approach of theory in marketing, branding customer behaviour and digital interaction management and practice making use of real-time tasks. Successful conclusion of this qualification will establish learners’ strategic marketing administration, consumer branding and behaviour abilities and their capability to spotlight what’s needed of implementing an organisation’s strategy.
The OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Marketing certification allows learners to advance into or within work and to work toward a Master’s that is pertinent programme advanced standing.
For entry onto the OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Marketing certification, learners must have:
• An honours degree in related subject or UK level 6 diploma or an equivalent qualification that is offshore
• Mature learners with administration experience (learners must seek the advice of the distribution centre regarding this experience prior to registering for the programme)
• Learners must certanly be 21 years of age or older at the beginning of the program
• English requirements: if your student just isn’t from the majority nation that is english-speaking provide proof of English language competency.
The OTHM Level 7 diplomas in the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) are in the level that is same master’s levels. However, they are reduced (120 credits) and learners will need to check out the dissertation stage (60 credits) with college to quickly attain a masters which can be complete.
The OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Marketing consist of 6 mandatory devices for the combined total of 120 credits, 1200 hours qualification that is total (TQT) and 600 Guided Learning Hours (GLH) for the finished certification.
• Contemporary Issues and Principles of Marketing (20 credits)
• Consumer Behaviour and Market Communications (20 credits)
• Digital and Social Media Marketing (20 credits)
• Contemporary Challenges and Strategic Marketing (20 credits)
• Strategic Brand Management (20 credits)
• Marketing Research Project (20 credits)
Assessment and verification
All devices inside this qualification are internally assessed by the centre and externally confirmed by OTHM. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
To quickly attain a ‘pass’ for a product, learners must definitely provide proof to show that they have fulfilled most of the results which can be learning meet up with the requirements specified by all evaluation criteria. Judgement that the learners have effectively satisfied the assessment criteria is created by the Assessor.
An audit should be supplied by the Assessor trail showing how the judgement associated with the learners’ general success has been arrived at.
The OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Marketing certification enables learners to succeed into or within employment and continue their further research. As this certification is regulated and approved by Ofqual (Office regarding the Qualifications and exams Regulation), learners are eligible to progress to Master’s top-up at many universities in the UK and overseas with advanced standing.