The objective of the OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Risk Management is to provide learners with the abilities and understanding in risk management that align with good strategic decision making to maintain organisations advantage that is’ competitive.
The OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Risk Management programme offers an knowing that is in-depth of and their application in training both for financial and non-financial organisations.
Learners will learn both theoretical and practical knowledge of danger danger that is including and modelling.
The OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Risk Management qualification allows learners to advance into or within work and/or to the office toward a Master’s that is relevant programme advanced standing.
For entry on the OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Risk Management qualification, learners must have:
• An honours degree in associated subject or UK level 6 diploma or an comparable qualification that is offshore
• Mature learners with administration experience (learners must seek advice from the delivery centre regarding this experience just before registering for the programme)
• Learners must certanly be 21 years old or older at the beginning of the course
• English requirements: If a student just isn’t from a majority nation that is english-speaking give proof of English language competency.
The OTHM degree 7 diplomas on the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) are in the level that is same master’s levels. Nevertheless, they’re reduced (120 credits) and learners will need to proceed to the dissertation phase (60 credits) with university to quickly attain a masters which can be full.
The OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Risk Management certification is composed of 6 mandatory devices for the combined total of 120 credits, 1200 hours qualification that is total (TQT) and 600 Guided Learning Hours (GLH) for the completed certification.
• Axioms of Risk Management
• Strategic Risk Management
• Responsible Leadership and Governance
• Organisational and Environmental Risk
• Risk Analysis and Modelling
• Advanced Research Techniques
Assessment and verification
All devices through this certification are internally assessed by the centre and externally confirmed by OTHM. The qualifications are criterion referenced, in line with the success of all the specified learning outcomes.
To obtain a ‘pass’ for a device, learners must provide evidence to demonstrate they’ve satisfied all of the outcomes being learning meet up with the standards specified by all assessment requirements. Judgement that the learners have actually effectively satisfied the assessment requirements is created by the Assessor.
An audit must be given by the Assessor path showing how the judgement of this learners’ general success was reached.
The OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Risk Management certification enables learners to progress into or within employment and/or carry on their further study. As this certification is controlled and authorized by Ofqual (Office of this Qualifications and Examinations Regulation), learners qualify to succeed to Master’s top-up at numerous universities in the UK and overseas with advanced standing.