Most frequent questions and answers
Individuals responsible for carrying out safety training in the oil & gas companies can carry out all the instruction they want, but that does not guarantee that the instruction will be effective. If you need this curriculum from all safety trainers within your company, you will be able to:
- Ensure that the safety requirements of management are conveyed to all oil and gas workers effectively.
- Educate trainers on how good behaviour can be influenced.
- Empower staff to operate in a protected manner in order to achieve organisational objectives.
Because trainers are the bridge between management and employees, it is vital they have the tools and knowledge to be effective.
This training programme is intended for oil and gas industry safety trainers or any other persons in charge of ensuring that workers on construction site know how to operate in a safe way.
Give us call/ WhatsApp or email to get current fee.
Yes for sure.
- In order to be approved as a professional safety trainer in oil and gas sector. employees should:
- Have understanding of the topic being taught and expertise;
- Pass a course called “Train-the-Trainer” and;
- Have their expertise and presentation abilities tested by a qualified individual.
The OSHACADEMY Train the trainer in oil and gas sector course is planned to be delivered in 47 Hours class training.
All modules are evaluated by the 2 hours multiple choice exam with 70% passing number are mandatory to get certified.
No, but basic knowledge is of construction industry is preferable.
We are offering:
Oil and gas Train the trainer in Lahore
Petroleum Train the trainer in Islamabad/Rawalpindi
Oil and gas Train the trainer in Abbottabad
Petroleum Train the trainer in Karachi
Oil and gas Train the trainer in Hyderabad.
Opening Soon Oil and gas Train the trainer in Peshawar
Opening Soon Oil and gas Train the trainer in Multan
Education standards and services are the same in all locations
- 1 program certificate
- 12 course certificates
- Trainer Wallet Card
- Course Transcript