Advanced Certificate in Environmental Management
OTHM Level 3
Advanced Certificate in Environmental Management
Globally recognized qualification for those who have Environmental Management responsibilities or anyone wishing to have a career in this area. The OTHM Level 3 Advanced Certificate in Environmental Management covers the principles of environmental management and is relevant for both UK and international markets.
Let's Get in Touch
- The course includes six mandatory units.
- It comprises a total of 36 credits.
- The overall time for the qualification is 360 hours, out of which 72 hours are designated for guided learning.
- Face-to-face mode: 6 hours daily for a total of six days.
- Online/Virtual mode: 3 hours daily spanning two weeks.
- Practical Assignments
- Field Work
- Short Q&A
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Training Fee: 150,000/-
- Annual Renewal: Not required.
- Understand the criticality of environmental management in diverse settings, incorporating ethical, legal, and financial perspectives, while interlinking them with overarching issues such as sustainable development, as per the unit on “Foundations and Systems of Environmental Management”.
- Identify and comprehend activities subject to environmental legislation or enforcement, along with continuous contribution and adaptation to the requirements of an environmental management system, in line with the unit “Evaluating and Controlling Environmental Aspects and Impacts”.
- Develop strategic response mechanisms to environmental crises, including the creation and implementation of environmental emergency plans as studied in “Planning and Responding to Environmental Crises”.
- Demonstrate proficiency in identifying, controlling, and mitigating sources of environmental harm such as emissions, environmental noise, and their impact, aligning with the unit “Control of Emissions and Environmental Noise”.
- Comprehend the significance of and methodically conduct Environmental Impact Assessments, recognizing its role in fostering sustainable development as presented in the unit “Environmental Impact Assessment: Its Importance and Role in Sustainable Development”.
- Evaluate and understand various energy sources, their benefits, limitations, and methods to enhance energy efficiency while promoting responsible energy use, as taught in the unit on “Responsible Sources and Uses of Energy”
- Understand the intricate relationship between waste management, land use, and water source contamination; understand the methodologies for controlling waste, implementing sustainable land utilization, and preventing water contamination through legal, technological, and ethical means, as explored in the unit on “Control of Waste, Land Use, and Contamination of Water Sources.
A Great institute that goes above and beyond when it comes to providing their students with knowledge of Health and safety, guide them in properly in choosing the correct career paths in the Health and Safety Industry. Sir Usama delivered inform
Cardiff is the best institute in Lahore for NEBOSH. Here are the best trainers who are experts in their work. Many safety courses are conducted here like NEBOSH , IOSH, OSHA etc. I will recommend my friends to come here as well. Overall, the experience was absolutely interesting! · This was the best experience I had in my whole life. · Outstanding. · The course was very intensive.
Othm Environmental Certification makes you perfect for all kinds of Environmental Management roles. With a 98% job placement rate, this course offers a straightforward path to becoming a skilled environmental professional, ensuring a clean, office-based job with high earning potential.
For Registration Call Us at 📱 03014448506
What People Mostly Ask Before Enrolling in Othm Level 3 (UK) Advance Environmental Management Certification?
Environmental Management Scope is increasing every hour. Competition is only 2% . So Your Chances to get a Job is around 98%.
No, the course is made to facilitate a person who is an average learner. The syllabus starts slowly, from child-like basic knowledge, and advances to perfection. In the last, you will turn out to be a demanding professional, ready to capture a high-income job.
Salary is not fixed in for all companies, but you can get between 8000-12000 Rayal in Saudia. A similar trend of handsome salaries is observed in the Middle East and Europe.
Yes, Climate Change and Global Warming is a hot topic, every industry, NGO, and consultancy need people with Environmental Knowledge.
Every Month 30+ People Enroll. The majority are already employed in the Safety Departments
- – Rising scope of Environmental Management
- – High Salaries to earn and save more
- – Neat, clean, and office-based handsome job
- – job security for at least the next 25 years
- -Give the edge for selection in the HSE department of big, famous companies
– Get opportunities to visit International Conferences in Europe