The International Oil and Gas Certificate is mainly targeted at managers, supervisors, and health and safety advisors in the oil and gas industry who have safety obligations in their industry. The certification focuses on organizational safety procedures and is designed to teach learners how to apply and execute successful process safety management in all aspects of their operations, anywhere around the world.
This certification offers the foundational expertise that, when supplemented with experience, facilitates holders to recognise, assess, and monitor a wide number of workplace hazards. It is focused on international guidelines and management structures that allow for the efficient discharge of occupational safety obligations both on off shore.
Companies throughout the oil and gas industries around the world consider that the International Oil and Gas Certificate will boost their organization’s safety culture by supplying management team and personnel with a solid understanding of organizational safety management.
The credentials are created through detailed research with health and safety practitioners, clients, professional organizations, and policymakers to ensure that they will be appropriate, credible, realistic, and practical.
You will be evaluated for your ability to apply your expertise and experience to a wide variety of topics, as well as how to bring about meaningful change in the workplace.
CSCP (CARDIFF) oil and Gas Certificate in Lahore Pakistan. Due to covid the class of NEBOSH IOGC could be run online (Subject to availability and approval). Normally we Teach NEBOSH IOGC in Islamabad Pakistan physically. We don’t run NEBOSH IOGC in Karachi Pakistan yet physically but online.
This certification is intended for all those employed in the oil and gas (or similar) businesses who really need to obtain a solid understanding of the system health and safety standards that occur in their specialty.
The International Oil and Gas Certificate training in Lahore / online may be a significant step toward building a permanent successful growth in occupational health and safety for others. Some students who complete their International Oil and Gas Certificate go on to complete one amongst our Diploma qualifications.
The NEBOSH Technical Certificate in Oil and Gas Operational Safety includes one key unit (IOG1) named ‘International oil and gas operational safety management.’
The certification covers the following main topics:
- Risks associated with the extraction, transportation, and distribution of raw materials and goods
- Process protection in the hydrocarbon industry
- Techniques for risk control used in the oil and gas sectors
- Control of contractors
- Controlling fires and explosions in the oil and gas industries
- Logistics on the sea and on land
- Health, safety and environmental management in context
- Hydrocarbon process safety (1)
- Hydrocarbon process safety (2)
- Fire protection and emergency response
- Logistics and transport operations
Unit IOG1: 34 hours of physical or online class and 20 hours of independent study Total time: 54 hours
The International Technical Certificate in Oil and Gas Operational Safety is made up of one unit:
Unit IOG1: Management of international oil and gas operational safety
- Unit IOG1 is a taught unit that is evaluated by the 2-hour written test
- The written test comprises of 10 ’small-answer’ questions (8 mark each) and 01 ‘Long-answer’ question (20 marks)
- all answers are mandatory • The examination paper involves the full unit curriculum
The unit’s pass level can differ depending on predetermined conditions, but it is normally set at 45 percent.