Most frequent questions and answers
Give us a call / message / E-mail, our team will respond you within 6 hours with current fee which is subject to change due to British Pound Fluctuation.
The NEBOSH Award in HSW two units. Both units are compulsory unless an exception is applicable. Applicants could choose to take one, two at once or separately.
- Evaluated by a multiple-choice test for one hour
- Each test consists of forty questions 1 mark each with one right answer per question and three wrong ones.
- The entire unit syllabus is covered by each examination document. All questions are mandatory.
- Candidate documents are digitally scanned and labelled
- Assessed by a risk management exercise to be performed in 90 minutes by the applicant and worked out from the candidate’s own workplace.
- This is conducted on a set date by the approved course provider as well as a multiple-choice test must be conducted within 10 working days.
- The risk assessment activity is evaluated internally by the approved course provider and moderated externally by NEBOSHH
- This three-day training covers the values and practises of basic health and safety that are important in the workplace. They include:
- Understanding risk analyses and techniques for control;
- Going to apply these control techniques, including fire, energy, transport and manual handling, to a variety of common workplace hazards..
We are offering
nebosh in lahore
nebosh in islamabad
nebosh in abbotabad
nebosh in hyderabad
nebosh in karachi
all the branchse of our institutes have same standards.
IT is great option to go for nebosh igc after completing nebosh gsw.