The goal of the OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Education and Training Management qualification is to develop learners understanding that is’ of and practice concerning their part in education. The certification will give you learners with an chance to engage the difficulties professionals which are facing policy makers in their own nation. It’ll offer knowledge that underpins the power working as an practitioner that works well the education sector.
The units combine both theoretical and knowledge that is sensible the training career and certainly will develop and enhance knowledge and abilities in the aspects of effective performance, planning and accountability, development and team working.
Learners will be able to work in a variety of roles within training management and/or management.
For entry onto the OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Education and Training Management certification, learners must possess:
• Relevant NQF/QCF Level 3 Award/Diploma or at the amount of GCE/GCSE or equivalent
• Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the program
• Mature learners (over 21) with administration experience (learners must talk with the distribution centre regarding this experience prior to registering for the programme)
• English requirements: if your learner just isn’t from the bulk nation that is english-speaking give evidence of English language competency
OTHM qualifications at RQF Level 4 express knowledge that is practical abilities, abilities and competences being evaluated in academic terms as being equivalent to Higher National Certificates (HNC) and 12 months 1 of the three-year UK Bachelor’s level programme.
The OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Education and Training Management certification is made of 6 mandatory devices for a combined total of 120 credits, 1200 hours qualification that is total (TQT) and 480 led Learning Hours (GLH) for the completed qualification.
• Principles, Theories and techniques of Education and Training (20 credits)
• Create Education and Training Programmes (20 credits)
• Engage Learners within the Education and Training Process (20 credits)
• Plan, Allocate and Monitor Work in Own Area of duty (20 credits)
• Evaluate Education and Training Provision (20 credits)
• show on and Maintain Own Skills and Practice in Education and Training (20 credits)
Assessment and verification
All units through this qualification are internally evaluated by the centre and externally confirmed by OTHM. The qualifications are criterion referenced, on the basis of the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
To attain a ‘pass’ for a product, learners must make provision for proof to show that they have fulfilled most of the results which are learning meet the requirements specified by all assessment requirements. Judgement that the learners have actually successfully satisfied the assessment criteria is made by the Assessor.
An audit should be given by the Assessor trail showing how a judgement for the learners’ general achievement was reached.
Effective completion of OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Education and Training Management provides learners with all the opportunity for educational progressions to the OTHM Level 5 Diploma in Education Training. As this certification is approved and controlled by Ofqual (Office for the skills and exams legislation), learners meet the criteria to achieve entry that is direct 12 months 2 of the three-year UK Bachelor’s degree programme.